06 July 2012

Just draw me a picture

I've been overseas more than a dozen times so I know I'll need some type of voltage converter for my battery chargers and such. Searching for information on what electrical outlets Serbia might provide I came across this explanation:

Type C
Type C is the most common outlet used in Europe. It is sometimes called the "Europlug." It is not grounded and includes two rounded 0.157-inch pins. It is 250 volts and widely used in all of Europe.
The type C plug can be used in Type E, Type F, Type J, Type K and Type L outlets. It can also be forced to work with Type D and Type G sockets.

More confused than ever I checked the images from the search I found this:

Type C Plug
Oh, that one! The proper voltage converter is now packed.

No comments: